Tour Schedule(Coach, departure daily, English speaking only)
- Pick up tourists from the hotel and then drive to the Sacred Way.
- After visit the Sacred Way, go to have lunch in a restaurant.
- After lunch, drive to the Great Wall at Mutianyu section.
- Drive tourists back to their hotel.
Package price includes:
- Pick up service from hotel
- Air-conditioned tour bus.
- Entrance tickets of Great Wall and Sacred Way.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Typical Chinese lunch.
- Not include cable car fee.
Great Wall at Mutianyu
Great Wall at Mutianyu section is situated in Huairou county, 72km northeast of Beijing. This section was built along steep ridges and deep valleys. Differing from that part of the Great Wall more widely visited, this section renowned for its unique fortifications.
Sacred Way is a part of Ming Tombs area, which means the road leading to heaven. Sacred Way of Ming Tombs is best preserved and complete. It starts with huge stone memorial archway lying at the front of the area.