Tour B: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven &Summer
- Pick up tourists from hotel and then drive to the Forbidden City.
- From the Forbidden City drive to the Temple of Heaven.
- After visit the Temple of Heaven, have lunch in the restaurant.
- After lunch, drive to the Summer Palace.
- Drive tourists back to their hotel.
During the whole trip, we also arrange two shops with Chinese characteristics for shopping program with short time.
Package price include:
- Pick-up service from hotel
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- Entrance tickets of the Fobidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Typical Chinese lunch
- Not Include Dragon boat in the Summer Palace and Imperial river (moat).
The tourists need pay the Dragon boat in the Summer Palace and Imperial river (moat) to the tour guide by voluntarily.
Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
Built in the 15th century and located in the center of Beijing, the imperial Palace Museum, also known as the Forbidden City, just in north of Tian’anmen square, the palace is the largest piece of ancient Chinese architectural structure still standing, where 24 emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties ruled and stayed. There is a significant sit of precious culture relics and objects offering one of the largest displays in China today.
A park in south Beijing, it’s world-famous for its unparalleled architectural beauty. The Temple of Heaven is the largest group of temple buildings of its kind in China, nearly four times larger than the Forbidden City. Here emperors used to worship heaven, and pray for good harvest. The famous Echo Wall and Trople-sound stones. Lie there.
Located northwest of Beijing, the Summer Palace consists of Longevity Hill and Kunming Lake with a total area of 290 hectares. It was the palace where the imperial of Qing dynasty handled their government affairs, spent their summer holiday, celebrated their birthday and came for relaxation. The Summer Palace is a classical imperial garden embracing hills and lakes.